ILE: Ivy League Explorer
During the Ivy League Explorer (ILE) Program, visiting students will visit some of the most competitive, academically rigorous and prestigious colleges and universities in the US. Each program offers students the opportunity to tour these campuses, meet with students and attend private lectures (only available at select universities). We can arrange visits either in a single city or in multiple cities.
Most of these elite schools are part of the “Ivy League,” a designation that has become synonymous with highly competitive and academically rigorous institutions of higher learning. Along with the “Little Ivies,” a broader but still selective list of colleges, the schools visited during this program represent some of the premier educational, cultural and academic environments in the world. Each program offers students the opportunity to tour these campuses, meet with students and attend private lectures (only available at select universities). In addition, Adz Group can arrange for Japanese speaking university student guides, as well as bilingual Trip Leaders. Below are sample 5-day and 8-day programs. Please note that the Ivy League Explorer program is highly customizable and can be adjusted to meet your requests or schedule.
- Price varies based on the time of year, activities selected and number of participants
- The minimum number of student participants is 15 and the maximum number is 40
- Adz will provide 1 Japanese or English speaking Trip Leader for each 20 students
- Adz can attempt to arrange for a Japanese speaking university student campus tour guide at select universities
- Bus transport will be a private charter